An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy lettings team at our Tiverton office as a Lettings Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing our clients with knowledgeable, friendly advice and dependable service whilst at the same time providing excellent administrative support for the team. You will work effectively as part of the lettings team ensuring our clients expectations are not just met, but exceeded.
Key Roles Include but not limited to:
1. To take and field calls, dealing with enquiries from tenants, landlords and contractors relating to our properties that we manage and new enquiries
2. Meet and greet visitors upon arrival to the office
3. Support the lettings team and office in general with all admin duties
4. Diary management
5. The ability to work well under pressure
6. Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
7. Book and arrange property inspections for managed properties
8. Assist with marketing of properties i.e. window displays
1. Previous administration experience
2. Excellent telephone manner
3. Able to multi task
4. Good keyboard skills and use of MS office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
5. ‘Can do’ attitude
6. Able to use initiative in pressured situations
7. Confident and approachable
8. Great sense of humour
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:45-5 and every other Saturday till 1pm with a day off in lieu.
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Now is a great time to join an ever-growing lettings department with a strong reputation and ability to provide a great service for all clients. Other bonuses include:
1. Professional fees paid by us
2. Company pension scheme
3. Flexibility with work arrangements
4. 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
5. Friendly and fun team to be a part of
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
Call us on 01884 257997 or send us a message...